Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
It'd have to be 3 and 6 for me, as well. But that said Monkey Trouble is just a bag of question marks for me right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

What would that mean re: anime seasons? 3 or 4 seasons depending on how far in Wall titans is, right?

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

LeafyOrb posted:

Wall titan is literally next episode so 2 seasons maybe 3.

Cool, I'd post this in the anime thread but they're on the semantics about depicting westerners in japanese media and it's getting all weird.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Geek U.S.A. posted:

That monkey Titan is basically the baddest motherfucker around and I can't wait until he starts wrecking poo poo.

It'll be on like Donkey Kong.

No weak point on his nape, you need to lead him up a huge scaffolding and have it collapse.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

GreenBuckanneer posted:

What is the situation with fusing with the titan, do you lose your appendages? If you truly get "absorbed" then what is the point of cutting the neck of titans? Shouldn't there be nothing left?

I assume it would just encase a conscious Eren in his Erengelion, trapping him as well.I'm sorry I just really like that joke :v:

Also AFAIK titan stomach acid has no real properties to it, as Eren was splashing about it in for a little with exposed limbs. Maybe it would react to the crystal, but it seems unlikely.

Also, something I just remembered...
When I saw a piece of fan-art or promotional art that depicted Eren's titan form without skin.
With the exclusion of Ymir, all of the shifter Titans have exposed muscle, even the Armored Titan.
Could this be due to the fact that Ymir 'stole' the power of the titans from the shifter village, and that Eren was injected with(presumably) the titan solution? Whereas team BRA have had their titan shifting abilities seemingly specialized, Ymir and Eren's titans don't seem overly extraordinary.

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Oct 3, 2013

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

PowFu posted:

By the time we see Monkey Trouble again he will have developed a counter to the 3DMG, or 3D titans/whatever. Even with Eren's new ability will be I agree that things will be going lovely for humanity soon.

3DMG for the titans.

Alternatively, fly swatters.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Neowyrm posted:

Please don't let "meatgelion" become a thing that people say

Don't worry, I'm working on making Erengelion a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

The Hanji and Armin one should have Armin pulling the crazy face. :unsmigghh: