Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER

Elias_Maluco posted:

What happens if a guy eats Annie? I mean, its the female type

Fanfics happen.
But seriously, I assume they'd just be a Lady Titan. We know that the Regular Titans are all Male looking with no reproductive organs or breasts, we've seen plenty of Female titan faces with the normal totally Male looking bodies.

EDIT: And I'm assuming a Female is just going to get that Titan to keep the question unanswered. (BUT WHO!?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

I think the whole matter would've been handled fine if they removed the Levi needs to make a choice part. I think it would've been a good suspenseful and tragic plotpoint if we knew Erwin was alive but before Levi is notified he healed Armin.
Then you can keep the reader on edge without the "Who does he chooooose?!?" And still have Erwin giving dying words to Levi. I suppose then you'd have, "Is he going to make it in time?" But that probably would've played out a little better.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

The new episode wasn't as bad as some of the first things I seen people talking about made it seem like.
These are only spoilers if you know exactly what you are looking at and looking for. As was said, showing Ymir's flashback now makes perfect sense. That was handled badly in the manga.
They make Marley look lovely enough that it just looks like some Medieval style town like what Anime-only watchers have already seen. All I think anyone who is really thinking about the Anime can surmise is that there must be a large Human population outside of what we've so far, which isn't the end of the world if they keep it ambiguous. The Basement reveal will still totally hold weight even if the only thing it reveals is that the world is actually technologically ~WWI-era and that this is basically a prison colony.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

They waited until she wasn't important to the story to show that stuff. Atleast right now in the anime you still don't know exactly what her deal is or who's side she is on, and she is still relevant in a big way. Even though we know she won't be soon.
In the manga the only real impact we got aside from learning a very little bit about Marley (And titan-lore I guess?) was seeing Historia to react to it.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

The anime thread has been delivering entertainment daily for me. I'm bummed the new season is over, and the thread will die down with theories and discussion soon.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Only reason I don't like the arc was it seemed (and I have not gone back to read it recently so I may be very wrong) a lot of the mystery/questions and then eventual answers were set-up and knocked down in that Arc.
Not much is resolved outside of the Arc aside from the Background of Historia.
I felt the Arc really fell short for me because it raised questions I didn't have before, and answered them within 3-4 chapters.

But I'd be lying if I didn't say the Action near the end of the Arc wasn't some of the hypest poo poo in the Manga. (Levi disassembling all the Titans to Monkey Trouble IS the hyper-est poo poo though)

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

OK I've been zoning out over these past few chapters so either I missed some chapters altogether or more likely just haven't been paying enough attention, but why is Eren in Marley?? When did that happen or get implied? I thought the last thing we saw of Eren was him and Armin defending the port in titan-form.

Them defending the port was the marleyeans just going, "They've been breaking our boats!" It's been implied that the cripple is someone to watch, most people assumed it was him anyway.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Do we know how long Shifters can stay in the Crystal Form? I know with Annie they covered her up and supposedly she went "Dormant" or something.
Is it like suspended animation, do we know anything about it?

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

I'm pretty sure my eyes glazed over for a long of the upcoming Anime Arc. I'm glad to see it again, in hopefully better shape than it was in the Manga. There isn't a lot I remember aside from the big story beats.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Gabi is a someone you feel bad for. She's an obvious parallel to Eren, who we also feel bad for at many points in the story. Someone with anger problems facing an enemy she's taught her whole life to hate. Imagine if the Titans started offering Eren a place to stay and something to eat. That's what Gabi is going through. She wants to hate these people but not a one is being the awful devil she thinks they should be.

Also Gabi getting bit had me dying. Never trust a horse!

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Good Chapter.
Who do I even Root for anymore?

Connie, yes. Whatever team has my good boy Connie.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Captain_duck posted:

Blowing my Mind

:aaaaa:
This is all I'll be looking forward to from now on.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

kerwyn posted:

Gabi is on pace to be a bigger fuckup than early Eren at this rate

I can't wait. When Gabi turns into a Titan, can we Titanize a Horse to bite her stupid head again.

EDIT: GET CARTMAN!

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

That may be the coolest chapter of this Manga so far. Next month has the potential to be even better, holy poo poo.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Conspiratiorist posted:

I, too, played through for 27 hours straight after the Marimo scene. I believe I called in sick.

I feel like the only 2 responses to that scene are to immediately drop the VN or finish it in the next 36 hours.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Gabi has gone from a character I absolutely hate, cuz she got my girl. To me being teary eyed this chapter with her showing up to save the girl that sasha saved. Go Gabi go go go!

Green Tea Erotica fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 6, 2019

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

I paid Reiner absolutely no mind until him, Bert, and Ymir were escaping (and it really came out that he's a little messed in the head) and started really liking him after wards when he's trying to deal with his demons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Seeing a bunch of disappointment at full cgi Titans, dont get it, cuz Mappa made that poo poo look good. A lot better than some of the cgi Wit had going