Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

The Virgin Marcel vs the Chad Falco

Even in the titanbowl, Marcel's Jaw is getting punked by the other titans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

well then.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Really curious how the hell the last chapter's gonna put a bow on this.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

v0v, it's an ending I guess. Feel like it could've played better with like one more chapter, but at least it's an ending - even if I think it's got its issues. Really didn't like the whole 'Ymir was just so in love with King Fritz' bit and how Mikasa ended up, but I did like the state of the world not being a Naruto-type happy world peace immediately. "Thank you for becoming a mass murderer for our sake" was a big oof, wonder if it reads better in Japanese.