Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I just started reading the manga and got to the end of volume 24. Please tell me that there are enough episodes left to have the season end there, because that would probably be the ultimate dick move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
So after catching up on the manga, im still not quite clear on just what ymir's thing was. How did she regain her humanity? At first I thought she was the one who ate jaw dude since you know, small, big head, but she didnt look outright toothy.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Ok, so she died right, saving historia et al or whatever? I take it the new jaw titan was then the random baby or someone who ate the random baby? Also, what's stopping the random baby from being born in paradis? Is it a coordinate hand wave?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
So wait is annie's crystal different from the warhammer's? Cause she very clearly was cognizant during that battle, as evidenced by the wide eyed staring around.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Yeah, Grisha's memories are only (afaik) accessible through the attack and/or founder titan lines. Zeke, of course, wouldn't have these, he only has his conviction that Grisha, being a terrible father to him, would be a terrible father to Eren as well. He believed that Eren's conviction of their father's love was brain washing, but Eren, seemingly, knows otherwise. Hell, maybe this exact event was already passed to him previously via time fuckery so thats why Eren is so confident?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
why dont they just use the founder power to destroy the paths? :thunk:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
if she's outside of time and quits, then does that mean there retroactively are no titans? Or do the paths have their own separate time stream?

Is it Jeremy Bearimy???

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Kild posted:

How did Connie's village transform? Did they get secretly fed fluid too?
zeke talked about his spinal fluid being employed in some sort of spray as a test iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Huh? Hange was always immediately coded as female to me, though that might be because I started with the anime so that characterization followed into my reading the manga.