Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So maybe I missed it, but is there a reason why blowing off the head cleanly from the front has absolutely no effect compared to doing the same from back of the neck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Wouldn't wishing Mikasa as the titan also mean wishing for her to be in that court deciding to be either part of the Recon squad or exterminated by the military/religion sect?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Vengarr posted:

So it would seem.

e: Hah, the character designer/artist is that guy who constantly draws pictures of Mikasa's rear end. This should be...interesting...?

He does what.

Oh good, because that totally worked out for Gargantia.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Death Cube K posted:

Why didn't they just ride those big eagles to Mordor?

And get slaughtered by the Wraiths?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

It's a real shame that a lot of the spin-offs are just plain better drawn in every single way, but I guess it would be severely jarring to go from the original art to something coherent and not scratchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Conspiratiorist posted:

Isayama is at least subconsciously a fascist since he's Japanese

Huh what