Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Its amazing seeing how everything lines up so well now that we get to see it in retrospect (and a more intuitive sequence of events). Everything the Trio says as others have mentioned is worth picking apart for hidden meaning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Torquemadras posted:

I've watched the 10th episode of the anime just now, and I'm not sure if there are subtle differences already or not. In the anime, Armin sees a single flower blooming inside the ribcage when Eren protects them from cannon fire - did that happen in the manga too? I've no idea if it's in any way significant, or if it's just a fancy way of pointing out how "benign" Eren's action are...

Also, did the manga state just as explicitly that Eren's dad gave him the titan powers? I'm not even sure in which chapter it came up, or if ever.

This is a good question as I don't remember it either, to me it sounded like Armin was wondering where the flowers came from, as if they weren't there before but I may be misremembering.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
In the latest episode didn't Jaeger pop out first and then reform? Or did it happen as in the show?

Fister Roboto posted:

I just like that there's literally exactly one (1) asian person in the entire world, but they all still speak with Japanese conventions like this (even if they're really speaking English or German or whatever).

There's still like High/Low German maybe that can get the job done, maybe? I also thought Asians in AoT were just really rare.