Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

That's one hell of a way to introduce a rival character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

This manga will end with nothing ever getting solved, and I'd be fine with that.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's strange. I want there to be an animated adaptation of this manga, but I don't really know of any studios that would do this series justice and CG giants would just kill me.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's crazy how this manga is Isayama Hajime's first. I got nothing on him outside of Shingeki no Kyojin and the school parody.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The walls were actually built on top of a crystallized giant :unsmigghh:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Well Mikasa certainly isn't a he :v:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

As a result of the recent chapter, I am picturing an Eren titan cosplayer and a Ryner titan cosplayer getting into a legit wrestling match at some anime convention. It is glorious.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

My favorite part is Sasquatch in the back getting ready to throw something. He must have money riding on this match :v:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Only if Sasha can still make The Face while in titan form.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

What are some birds that can increase their size on command? Closest I can think of is the transformer owl.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I thought that pose front and center with Mikasa and Eren was comparatively most normal thing in the picture, then I noticed Armin manwiched between them. Still the most "normal" thing about that picture.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/DennysDiner/status/368019461053247488

I wasn't expecting Denny's of all places to tap into that sweet Titan money.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Pensive posted:

I don't really know why I decided to put this in the animé thread, since you guys are actually talking about it here, but I guess I'll post it here too:

Apparently Annie laughing is based on a part of the scene that Isayama cut out from the draft of the manga, and later regretted doing so. Annie is supposed to be laughing from the relief of not having to lie any-more and is "turning back into a normal 16 year old girl". Normal being relative with someone like her.

I agree that it could have been handled better though.

I hope this means the second season of Titans will have the hyper-crazy Armin smile.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

What fighting style will Sasquatch bring to the Titan Octagon?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

In the basement is a preview of Isayama's next manga.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Connie stop, those pillows are for the fort.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Agreed posted:

I miss the titans :(

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I bet the titans outside were just playing poker with titan-sized cards while the civil war was going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I thought Armin was one-handing that jug for a second.