Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Turin Turambar posted:

I'm with you, the mysterious dream sequence will be important later, and 99% sure that's was Geographia. She can modify memories so it wouldn't be a stretch to think she could appear before him with Mikasa aspect or something like that.

Wait a minute, where did you get this name from? Did I miss something?

Anyway, I also think that scene at the beginning has some connection to Memory Wipe Girl, but then there's that flashback scene which implies that Eren is (or, more accurately, was) Memory Wipe Girl :psyduck: My theory is that she implanted some of her own memories in Eren's mind, but I can't think of a reason why she would do that. Maybe it just happened by accident. Of course, that still does nothing to clear up their relationship. At least we can be pretty sure that Eren did not gain his shifter ability from eating her, otherwise she couldn't have talked to him while he was human (assuming that all the stuff above is correct).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

Why would you go to a fan wiki for detailed critical analysis?

Where else would you go for detailed critical analysis of a japanese comic series? :colbert:

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

in a forum post like the one you are posting in?

Touché.

...But where do you go if you don't have :10bux: to spare? :smugbert:

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Brightman posted:

I'm guessing it's just some artist being lazy and stealing from actual maps, or maybe I'm being a bit :tinfoil: here, but why are there lakes in the shape of Africa and Australia within the walls? In the second ring, sorta at 5 o'clock and 2 o'clock.

What they find in the basement will reveal that their world is our world with the oceans turned into solid ground and vice-versa, and that those lakes are Australia, Africa and Greenland in their original size because the humans are actually titans and the titans are simply bigger titans which will lead Hange to the conclusion that the best way to defeat the titans is to have the titan form of a shifter shift again into an even bigger titan, but the enemy shifters figure that out as well and have Berthold shift into a Super Gigantic Colossal Titan (Level 3) and then the whole thing turns into Gurren Lagann with meat.

Also Armin falls into a catatonic depression because he will never see the ocean.