Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://mangadex.org/chapter/702638/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just thought it was Isayama inserting some of his fetishes into the story. It was kinda jarring on my first read

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ve just been ruined by the internet probably. Stared at the void too long etcetera

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t like the idea of a greater threat uniting humanity ending, and hopefully it doesn’t go in that direction. It seems likely though

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Its a lie

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Now I’m imagining them creating a makeshift raft like ants and then making sails out of wall fluid

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just in time to ruin/save Christmas

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t see how this can’t end horribly for everyone

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’ll be interesting to see how they’re going animate the memory shards. Will it just be flashes and fades like Evangelion?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
New OP

https://twitter.com/Dacsubs/status/1335604245685526529?s=20

Sounds suitably creepy and intense

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think Armor and beast looked worse than before but that’s obvious. Cart and Jaw seemed fine, were the normal titans CG? I couldn’t tell either way.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It was very obvious it was him early on in the manga, it could be because I know what’s going to happen but the anime is making it pretty obvious that there are islanders there already. I expect anime only people will have already figured it out this episode if not the next.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Beefstew posted:

There was a hilarious thread on the Reddit where somebody asked if the wrong armband guy was Eren, and everyone else was like "nah, they would've made a bigger deal out of it."
I love Attack on Titan.

This is the series where the Armored and Colossal Titans casually reveal themselves while someone talks over them.

I hope manga folk aren’t going in there and spoiling things with “predictions”. it’s a real peeve of mine

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Pieck is the best and most competent Marley warrior

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That’d be kinda unsatisfying, Lelouch ending would be dull and predictable,

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
People still haven’t learned that depiction does not mean endorsement if that’s what you’re asking.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Good luck surviving on the trampled land when all the idiot cows and other animals are dead. You could survive on birds and fish maybe

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think they’re going in one a big line and just going like this but bigger and just once

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Hope it sticks the landing, seems soon with all the things that still need resolution

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I really could not care less about the Warrior parents

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah I have a feeling the ending will be kinda rushed and maybe sorta lovely

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

They're going to kill the eternal slave girl and the PTSD guy and everyone will come together and sing

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wonder why Eren fought so hard to get to this point only to stop fighting now, maybe controlling millions(?) of colossal titans is all he can manage at the moment.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Excited to see one of my favorite spreads represented next week.

it has good "just woke up what is even happening" vibes

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The stalemate involves Historia feeding herself to her own children. Something Eren wouldn’t stand for

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That’d be the best cliffhanger possible yeah

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Well at the moment Eren is tied up and Zeke has no arms. Before that I’m guessing Eren didn’t want to get stamped and postponed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
All Titans will be destroyed forever by the end of this

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
there is very little chance Eren is in the nape unless he for real actually wants to die. One more Warhammer twist is due I'd say

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

yronic heroism posted:

I guess no one needs to eat Eren to end up with his memories depending on how things shake out with Ymir, but I think Falco gets them somehow. The shot of him looking up at the sky during the Fort battle is I think the only thing Eren/Grisha/past hosts weren’t personally around to see that showed up in one of Eren’s memory panels.

But it does help that the Jaw is the one thing that can bite through the WH bearer’s crystal.

Maybe Eren eats Falco :ohdear:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Manga isn’t over so Erens death is yet undecided!

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

chiasaur11 posted:

One theory I've seen tossed around has to do with how shifters get their abilities. They eat a human, they become human. Thus, Titans seek out humans because, hey, maybe this is the one that'd free them from the endless nightmare that is their existence. Worked for Ymir, after all.

The only problem is that most of the time, it's the wrong human.

That bearded titan got so very close. If only he remembered how to chew

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Guess spoilers are out and people are real mad on Twitter about them. So go look for them if you can’t wait a few more days

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The content as far as I’m willing to look

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I want my leaked pages tiny and so compressed that you only see what you want to see within, like a Rorschach blot

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just don’t want any power of love and friendship can conquer all stuff

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Bleck posted:

Eren should win because it's the ending that makes sense for the story, but acknowledging this is not an ethical endorsement of his actions

Yeah he can’t be stopped unless he actually wants to be stopped barring some asspullery. And if he wants to be stopped why even start

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wouldn’t mind if the warrior parents died because they’re boring and I don’t really like them very much

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ah yes Captain Eren, he’s a hero, gonna take the population down to zero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Nice, can't wait