Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You can tell it’s Reiner so it’s an improvement over volume 1-5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You are free

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

In It For The Tank posted:

The official translation for that line:

Armin: Eren... Thank you. You became a mass murderer for our sake... I promise I won't let this error go to waste.

I wish this could become the thread title

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Golden Kamuy is one of my current favorite follows. Not really the same but it has plenty of mystery and human drama

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ghosts are only revealed by worm farts I'm sorry to say

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Feels like after 131 someone told him to cut that poo poo out and he kinda overcorrected

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Lol fans are rewriting the chapter and it still isn’t great

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
If they replaced ten chapters full of mindless bombastic friend and foe teaming up action and spent them doing anything else it would have been an improvement. Even the big worm ended up being pointless, unless I'm reading it wrong Ymir just wanted to watch some girl kiss a decapitated head and decided to dust the worm?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Attack on Titan: Conqueror of Shamballa

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I was planning a reread but probably won’t bother. Might not even buy the last two volumes digitally to complete the set. I just have a bad taste in my mouth after the ending.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I can't find them but I remember Isayama released official stats and Eren I think had 3/10 intelligence and it explains a lot

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t get why Eren said he doesn’t know why he wants to do the rumble when we got a pretty good look at his motives in 130 and 131. Did he want to lie to Armin so he wouldn’t think he influenced him?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m in the denial stage where I’m blaming the editor

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Always has been

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The old king said if they invaded they’ll gently caress their poo poo up but did they listen? Nooo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Kid didn’t even know what a monkey was

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
For Levi Eren ust stands there while he gets beaten up and insulted

hatty fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 10, 2021

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The Worm does nothing but muddy the plot. Pointless final boss

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Some of these fan changes make a lot more sense

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They’re all gigantic single page reaction shots from Reiners mom

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Erwin wouldn’t have said thank you

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My read is that Ymir is a creep

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm in the acceptance stage now when I've decided that Isayama is very indecisive and maybe watched too many movies with endings he liked and couldn't decide which one to be inspired by.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
One of Eren's friends should have died by his hand. it seems like only nobodies got stomped and every other main character seems to be doing just fine, Except Hange of course. 80% of the world was off screened but everyone else is just sniffing letters on a boat or in fake London smiling at planes.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I want a sequel series following the thousands of naked eldians that woke up one day wondering what the gently caress just happened

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Too bad Hange died, she was the only smart one left

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Once Ymir unlocked the coordinate he became near omniscient is how I read it. But he’s still really stupid at the same time

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They seem pretty hilarious if true

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Its fun to talk about

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It seems hard to nail the ending in a serialized piece of media. You might have an idea at the start but when the time comes its been ten years and nothing is lining up just right anymore.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
So the fandom has finally snapped huh? What stage of grief is this?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
lmao

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
At first I thought genocide was cool and good but now I see

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They came out and shifted the shittiness neither one way or the other

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
God what a way to tank a good series. Just some clownshoes writing

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t think the ending is fascist I just think it sucks and I have no energy to defend it against bad faith readings

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The Baby Bee Beast titan is actually real and will be making an anime exclusive appearance

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just want Eren to say he remembers why he wanted to do it. Him not being sure implies mind control which sucks and destroys the character development he had throughout the manga

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I may be remembering poorly but in the last chapter Armin asked why he did the rumbling and Eren said he wasn’t sure but like five chapters earlier he gave a reason in a flashback and his motivation was made clear throughout the manga. it bugged me and it seemed like his actions were shaped entirely by future memories sent back to him by the worm or Ymir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The whole final battle was pretty lame. Like when anyone was about to be killed or were in danger they’d be miraculously saved by someone off panel, felt cheap