Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Ymir has the most bad rear end titan form. If youre going to stomp on people you may as well look like a Goya demon and not a dumbass out of a BodyWorlds exhibit.

Edit: or a rotisserie chicken wtf

EXTREME INSERTION fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Mar 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Is "Fubar" a real last name?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fister Roboto posted:

It's rare, but yes.

Hahaha sweet

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Annie Reiner and Bert did nothing wrong

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Wait, the BRA trio is back in Erens old town...they know about the existence of the basement because Eren had mentioned it to the whole team...they could beat the team to the basement even if they dont know exactly where Erens house was. Yeah they dont have a key but Im assuming that one of them could just break the door down

e. I hope they do because Eren and Friends really dropped the ball on that one

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

AradoBalanga posted:

However, they just know Eren lived there. They don't exactly know his address.

It would at least be narrowed down to "house with a big loving boulder on top of it"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Who do you guys think is going to die next (besides the chicken titan/ rod reiss)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
why didnt they use Marco for the header

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hope Erwin loses his other arm

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

AfricanBootyShine posted:

Is there a better translation than the one on mangareader? The exposition reads like it was machine translated.

I'm 50ish chapters in and I still don't care about any of the characters... There are too many of them, and they're all two dimensional. I'm rooting for more of them to die so the ones that are left can get some actual character development.

I'm kind of rooting for the Titans

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Eren definitely has some rear end in a top hat genes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Ytlaya posted:

I'm definitely still holding out for some sort of "the beyond the wall folks (Reiner/Bert/Annie/Monkey titan) were actually right" reveal at some point.

They did nothing wrong