Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
the wait for 47 is loving grueling. When do chapters usually come out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Broseph Brostar posted:

I suspect that all the regular titans did at one point each have an unwilling human in their neck, but at this point they are completely absorbed into the titans neck. That's why their weakspot is the back of the neck, when they cut it out, the original human is cut out even though they are only a congealed mess now.

get out of my mind

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Internet Alias posted:

AoT's version of fanservice is not killing off side characters right away.

Ahh, the Tomino style of fanservice

thought i recognized the narrative

EDIT: Just read the third chapter of Before the Fall, and i still can't believe people in that world are that loving stupid.

a baby came out of a dead woman who was ALSO thrown up by a titan alive? TITAN CHILD HURR DURR MAKES PERFECT SENSE SLAVERY:byodood:

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jan 1, 2014

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3018930

quote:

*Yawn* Here I thought it might be something exciting :smug:. But no. Sorry, but I can't care. I read manga and not American mainstream comics because American mainstream comics are like the opposite of what I like, 99 percent of the time. I wish American comics were more like manga, not the other way around.

I mean, in Japan, manga isn't a niche thing, it's widely published and sold everywhere, it has a huge variety, spanning just about every genre, it has wide appeal. American comic writers are stuck writing the same characters over and over in an extremely corporatized controlled system. Ew.

Maybe this is cool for those who actually like both, but I don't think there's that many of those, and I can't imagine those people who actually read American stuff and don't read Attack on Titan would care that much either.

could've swore this type of insufferable weeb disappeared in the mid 00's

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
AoT is a huge cashcow in japan (atleast i think so considering they have theme parks and all other such of merch) so im honestly curious to see how the industry will react without a TitanZ or AoT: Next Generation or some other contrived sequel

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 5, 2021

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Conspiratiorist posted:

Isayama will open an AoT-themed onsen obvs

you jest but that would legit sell like hotcakes

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Damon Lindelof posted:

There's no rule saying everything in fiction has to be wrapped up perfectly. Some of the best books I've read have unclear endings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I just realized what this ending really is.

!regaey nere amayasi emijah em llik ot evah uoy emag eht niw ot:unsmigghh: