Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Syrant posted:

I caught up on the manga pretty much right after ( I suppose) the translation was done for 49. How long should I expect to wait before there's an english translation, approximately?

I read it last night, so... now?

v My mistake then, I'm not a big reader of mangas and such.

e: still confused, I was talking about chapter fifty? :confused:

Brain started working, you're waiting on a decent translation of fifty okay.

Seagull fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Oct 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

cooldude2.0 posted:

I'm pretty sure when Eren punched the titan, he injected nanomachines (which his dad injected him with) that flagged it as hostile, and then when the other titans ate it, they were infected which allowed them to be controlled. This might mean he can be controlled by his dad.

Attack on Metal Gear.

e: Grisha Emmerich.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I can't wait until Levi and Mikasa start tearing out the spines of the titan shifters once they cut out the nape.

e: The nanomachine titan at the link :allears:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
So you want Pacific Rim but with giant humans and actually being an anime?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Pickled Kittens posted:

That sounds more interesting than Pacific Rim. I couldn't get into it because of the weird 2-person mech thing. I never really grasped exactly what the point of having a second person as a link between the robot and human. At least this show doesn't resort to bullshit jargon to introduce a sidekick character.

This would be like Pacific Rim without the bullshit, so that sounds pretty a-ok.

They explained that at the beginning with some pretty simple pseudoscience though (left half of brain controls one half of the body and vice versa, therefore we'll use two brains for controlling these giant robots).

This isn't the Pacific Rim thread though so I'll not get all :spergin: