Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Office Pig posted:

Well you couldn't land an ending if you had a gun to your head and were probably playing it by ear the whole time but you made millions and inspired fortress fascists and school shooters a whole continent away.

Nice going, rear end in a top hat :thumbsup:

I don't think that's very accurate at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'd use the word weirdos, and not a term to mean someone who has actually shot up a school, myself.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I personally think it's really easy to post "that's dumb" when someone posts something dumb.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I only ever saw "Eren is absolutely the father" in this thread as well.

Never really understood why people here were so convinced of that lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The way Historia was handled is far worse and more offensive than the Armin "thank you" page

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

When a work ends people tend to not talk about it as much as when it was ongoing, generally.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I will defend many parts of the ending, especially in the context of the extra pages, but yeah the handling of Historia is just really bad. Ends up as another character who gets to do a really cool thing once and then not allowed to do anything notable ever again.

Also the fact that literally as soon as she accepts Ymir's feelings Ymir goes off to just die offscreen, and is replaced with a literal no-name no-face rando dude is pretty weird in retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The manga did focus a lot on Historia's pregnancy in a weird way and it never really got much focus in the anime, so there was at least something going on there that got scrapped.