Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
I'm not convinced, simply because Mikasa didn't join the Titans who were chowing down on Chuckles. If she was receiving Eren's mental commands- his unwitting and uncontrolled commands at that- why wouldn't she join in, or at least react to his mental tugging on her brainparts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Kild posted:

Who is the guy by the door and the girl on the floor?

Dude at the door is Shadis, the drill instructor, the girl on the floor is Mina, one of the redshirts who Eren got killed during his first and last foray into an authority position at Trost.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Terper posted:

And if you mean the other guy at the door, that's Marco.

I didn't even notice him there. Whoops.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
I see no problems with this.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Fister Roboto posted:

What do you think the chances or of Rose, Maria, and Sina having been actual people? What if the woman Eren saw in his vision was one of them?

That's actually an interesting idea. Could be they were three different controllers that ordered Titans to form into walls.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
I can see him becoming an eleventh hour antagonist. The Titans are defeated, humanity's looking good, but there's still the chance that someone could try and recreate the Titans, so everything associated with them must be destroyed, including Eren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
The MPs are still made out of the top ten recruits of every year except this one's. They aren't without their cockiness or laziness after a few years, but if the MP fields what they call a top-tier squad, I'd take them at their word.