Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And then Historia was a titan.

.........WHAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

those spoilers are terrible why do I keep reading this garbage please send help

*gives help* Here read some Berserk.
EDIT: Nevermind

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Oct 9, 2014

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I do believe that all season 2 fans are going to be terribly dissapointed if it takes the manga route.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Edit: Oh nevermind.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

There's more to that Armin drawing post...

:captainpop:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Aight, so how bad was this chapter?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

In It For The Tank posted:

Game of Thrones Season 8.
Seriously? That bad?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Aurubin posted:

I'm gonna admit some real Mass Effect 3 vibes in that I was mostly ok with everything, not amazed, until the ending careened off a cliff.
Isayama planned this chapter for how many years???

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Discord did.

They sighted a sequel hook. :suicide:

Also:

What Happun posted:

Me personally, Eren’s motivation was thrown out the window and Ymir is suddenly in love with her rapist. Eren’s entire character, which originally was “I don’t want to destroy the world, but its clear now I can’t escape faith, and I want to protect the people I love and achieve freedom. I will not back down and let anyone take my freedom away, even if it means destroying the world Armin and I dreamed about seeing one day, the whole reason why I joined the Survey Corps” to “why wont Mikasa love me?!?!”

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 7, 2021

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Annointed posted:

My hope is that it’s like Negima where it had a troll ending before the good ending.

Grouchio posted:

Isayama planned this chapter for how many years???

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

hatty posted:

A translated page that I hope is accurate:

HAHAHAHAHA holy poo poo

:pusheen: :pusheen: :pusheen:

Attack on Titan - "You're Pathetic, Eren"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

iamsosmrt posted:

To be fair, isn't Eren still basically a teenager at this point? He's also never been shown to be an extremely flawed person since the beginning. Yeah it's kind of funny or ridiculous to read but that last spoiler is probably one of the more realistic things he's said the entire series.

Plenty of guy say lovely things like that to their best friends in private. You just hope when they grow up they grow out of it but well...
But to the fans, it feels like such a violent 180 that contradicts with his constant mistreatment of Mikasa (not the very least her advances) throughout the series.
Also it's fans being extremely pissed Historia's stud was in fact a random farmer.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Asuron posted:

It's a lot better translated, the leaks make it sound worse than it is.

Definitely not a GoT ending, but not exactly a high note to end on either.
Explain further

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MonsterEnvy posted:

But with an even worse translation.

Anyway from a glance, I actually do like this ending. But I do need to read a proper translation.
The hottest take to make this day but yeah, I didn't mind this too much. I really liked Lelouch's endgame in Code Geass after all.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DamnitGannet posted:

they really should have brought erwin back instead lol
Oh sure let's let the natural genius who can be trained die over the average, experienced general.
*KAFF*

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

UnderFreddy posted:

just like the slime isekai anime is literal christopher colombus forgivance
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate people who argue this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tatsuta Age posted:

the ending really sucks
We'll see if mappa can come up with a better one.