Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014
I think I remember Eren's first mindless transformation being a small type too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

RatHat posted:

It wasn't, it was exactly the same. We don't know how the Colossal titan power will change Armin's titan form though. Even if Armin's titan form isn't very combat oriented the steam power is definitely gonna be strategically useful, especially on someone super smart like Armin.

I don't know how to post images, but it's chapter 62 page 37.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014
Now that I think of it, was Bert's special ability his size? What if it was actually the ability to produce immense heat, and his size was just a thing unique to him. Then tiny Armin titan has the ability to turn into a fireball. And the survey corps just learned about the concept of baseball. What a twist!

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

Syrant posted:

So apparently Isayama done screwed up with some wording in the recent chapter.

The short version:

Rather than

“If I consume a descendant from the royal line who has been transformed into a Titan…”

It should’ve been

“If I touch a descendant from the royal line who has been transformed into a Titan…”

But it sure would be interesting if it were the original.

I dunno, I just thought Eren was at that age where he starts to have thoughts about eating his female friends.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

HoneyBoy posted:

It was so easy for it to just not happen too, like it just so happens to be Grisha's wife because it adds another layer of edgy irony lol

I think she was actually looking for Grisha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

Grognan posted:

so is there proof that there IS a age limit on being a shifter titan yet?

Did you forget about the Collosal Turkey Titan? Rod Reiss looked pretty old.