Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

tinfoil is in vogue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

If Isayama comes out and says this was his ending, not editorialized, Iím not sure if Iíd feel better or worse about the whole thing.

I donít regret buying this series on bluray, because itís still really strong up through season 3. Coincidentally, all my favorite anime have controversial (or nonexistent) endings. Hunter x Hunter, Bebop, Eva, and now AoT.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

maybe make an exception for the final chapter of your wildly popular IP and publish it the first time with 5 extra pages?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

the 5 extra pages are birds eating the titanworm

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

Isayama is going to draw on the collective wills of disappointed fans the world over to deliver a spirit bomb anime ending

keep the delusion dream alive

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

maybe Eren should have, instead of telling Louise to throw the scarf away, taken it and burned it

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

still annoyed that Ch.130 and parallels like this actually mean nothing

bees x1000 posted:

this means nothing

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

Aye, there's a distinction, Subject of Ymir are Eldians, but Eldians are not necessarily Subjects of Ymir (though at this point virtually all of them are). It's been confused over thousands of years and it doesn't really come up much in the story.

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 25, 2021

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

the first 138 chapters are still pretty good tho imo

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

keep in mind that the extra pages donít necessarily all take place after the ending. that point could be part of what Eren shows Armin.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

iím over here just hoping these pages arenít going to make things worse

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

Yeeeeaaaaah, the anime missing Historia scenes doesn't give me a lot of confidence that her character won't be left to rot this time around

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

gotta see the final pages first

i wanted to know the exact dimensions of hell

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

I like how the treeís transformation implies that Eren literally had brainworms.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

This is the first time I've followed an active piece of fiction to its end since Harry Potter, feels weird man. I still think this is a C-ish ending to an A- story; not a total failure, just kinda 'eh'. Questions that I'm not going to get answers to. Whatever, the ride is over.

edit: sorta kinda over almost completely over until the anime finishes

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 23:05 on May 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Love and Anger

assuming the whole world hasnít reset, technology has advanced far beyond titans at this point.