Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I played both of them to 100% I think, but it was a while ago and I don't think there was any DLC for them at the time. They're pretty fun, not the most engaging games ever made but I imagine it's the same kind of feeling you get from those dynasty warriors games that I've never been interested in. They're pretty cool, the combat system is fun and engaging even though it's kinda repetitive, but it makes your dumb monkey brain happy to watch numbers go up as you get more shiny rocks to upgrade your sword or gas canisters to get stronger and make more numbers go up and kill titans faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
Yeah the Earth can survive just fine after titans stomp 80% of the forests to smithereens. Assuming they don't have carbon dioxide concentration and microplastics like we do in real life the AoT Earth likely has a much longer time to live than we do lol