Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

This is the video that is creating a bunch of buzz on Twitter I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCCs6yTpPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

I suppose I'll ask this: do people in this thread think Attack on Titan has a happy ending?

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

MechaX posted:

I mean, no one is disputing the fact that Marley specifically is able to rebuild because for some ungodly reason, Eren apparently chose to flatten the direct antagonistic nation to Paradis absolutely last.

The key question at this point is "how long can this possibly last" and I am not alone in the thought of "not long lmao"

Where is it mentioned in the story that Marley survived?

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

MechaX posted:

I'm looking at the page with Levi/Gabi/Falco, could have sworn that Marley had a similar location to that.

If that is not the case, I guess it's what's left of the world vs. Paradis.

Correct, the city where Levi, Gabi, and Falco are in the ending is a different nation altogether. Marley is explicitly destroyed. Chapter 130 and 131 show that it was the first nation attacked by the Rumbling and is the reason why Reiner and Annie's parents are in Fort Salta.