Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ojo
Jul 4, 2003

Well... when I said that I had a plan, I meant that I have to plan... the plan.

I really don't fancy Jean's survival odds at this point. He's just too much of a decent person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojo
Jul 4, 2003

Well... when I said that I had a plan, I meant that I have to plan... the plan.

It's interesting how most of the theories here seem to assume Grisha really is Eren's biological father. How do we know Eren's mum didn't sleep with someone in the Reiss family and get pregnant? Grisha could hve even encouraged this in order to have access to someone with royal family DNA who he had some degree of control over.

Frieda could have somehow known about the affair (she did know about Historia, after all) and that's why Eren saw her at the very beginning of the series.