Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Terper posted:

Eh. With the mind wiping, nothing is certain, so if the idea that there might have been more walls isn't based on anything more than that, it doesn't really carry much meaning. For all we know the humans of the world are all actually robots and they just think they're not because ~mind powers~.

28 Day Later-style titan continent while the rest of the world just goes on with their lives. Didn't they say they've never seen this mythical "ocean" full of all that $$$alt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Fat bottomed titans, you make the rockin world go round

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I just caught up on the last couple chapters. That's one hell of a cannon ball.

I came in like a cannonball
I never flew so high before
All I wanted was to break your walls...

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

I don't think I've seen anyone mention the fact that Armin's titan looks kinda lame and not very combat-oriented. It's possible he won't even use it (unless forced to for some reason).

edit: Also, it's hard to tell but maybe it's smaller than Eren's?

Do they change at all physically when they go from mindless to cognizant? Is there any precedent for that?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Mbisonyes.gif

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Sub Harrison posted:

Is this the final arc of the series? Warhammer Jaw Beast Cart vs Founder/Attack Colossus with Female Armor wild cards. I don't see how this could ever be topped.

Armin: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Eren: Yes, sir.
Armin: Are you listening?
Eren: Yes, I am.
Armin: Walltitans.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

change my name posted:

To be fair, they don't even need the walls anymore after killing the rest of the titans on the island.

Exactly where I'm going with this. The wall titans could now be an offensive force, assuming for some wild reason they tore down the walls in the past five years.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

ZiegeDame posted:

The best fake-out of any reveal, possibly in any manga ever, is when they get to the basement and the key doesn't work, so Levi just kicks the door down.

He's the best anti-macguffin :allears:

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Did Eren eat Gaillard before Reiner attacked or did Reiner save him? I can't tell from the panels.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

To you, 2000 posts from now.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I'm sure there's been plenty of fanfics about Eren inheriting the female titan...

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Can love bloom on the rumbling?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's at least some truth to this Ackerman stuff; Mikasa also seemed shocked when she suddenly slammed Armin down this chapter.

He attacked him on purpose, didn't he, to test out that theory on the Ackerman stuff? Doing that would seem out of character for him otherwise, at least to me.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Eren uses Rumble. It's super effective!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Dog Kisser posted:

holy poo poo

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Motherfucker...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Schwarzwald posted:

Random thought while driving: is the plot of AoT just Final Fantasy 8?

Sasha tried to assassinate her mother?