Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I started reading this series thinking that surely the answers must have been revealed to so many questions by the time I would catch up, but no, gently caress, poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

He came right up to the wall just to show off his giant pizza. That's great.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I just loving love creepy monsters that are basically giant old ugly people. And bleak poo poo is in. I started this at around the same time I started watching Walking Dead, which is similarly slow as balls sometimes, but fun in the "what if humans suck and fail against monster humans all the time" way.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I agree. I believe it when he originally had it ending bleak and answerless. It fits the theme of the book to say gently caress you, why should it work out or give you anything? And I even understand him being caught up in his unexpectedly huge popularity and wanting to do something less upsetting to the diehard fans. But gently caress if it doesn't kill my interest. I'll admit I haven't been the biggest fan of the story ever since meat mechs became a thing, but I held on and got some good moments as a reward. But by now my investment in the story is pretty much gone.

Same thing with Berserk. I don't even care where it ends up now, it's so far from the original spark that got me that it doesn't matter what he comes up with anymore.

Chinaman7000 fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Dec 19, 2013