Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

People with emotional and trust issues
really piss me off.

I guess it'd be interesting if all the titans ended up having humans inside them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

really piss me off.

GlassEye-Boy posted:

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Knights of Sidonia, really enjoying it so far!

I think I might just be retarded, but I cannot figure out what the hell is going on in that manga.

RocketSurgery posted:

I thought that part was supposed to be humorous

Humor? In my suicide?

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

really piss me off.

Seriously, light weight rail guns. Just fire some kind of piercing projectile through the front of them.

They weigh nothing, right? That means low density, so shoot a piercing shot upwards through the sternum into the dead zone.

Also, all scouting legion members: strap yourself with explosives, seriously.

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

really piss me off.

It's basically uncontrollable growth.

Also, this chapter was emotionally awesome.

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

really piss me off.

I want a rage moment where he doesn't get his rear end kicked (not all the time, just once)

But maybe I'm longing for Shonen, I'm not sure. I'm confused.

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

really piss me off.

Good lord you guys are excellent at decoding this poo poo. The thing I'm trying to wrap my brain around now is what could possibly be more important than saving all of humanity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchDemon
Jan 2, 2004

really piss me off.

Killer Queen posted:

Wit Studio means the giants will almost certainly be 3DCG. Look forward to it.

3D digestion scenes :barf: