Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Robviously posted:

The final chapter will just be a giant troll and it'll be revealed that the Titans are actually just really ancient Angels from which all Evangelion units will be made. Adam is actually Eren's frozen cells stuck while trying to regenerate. :tinfoil:

Inside Eren's basement is Elf Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FauxGateau posted:

Dude it's either going to be magic or science. Pick your poison.

Voting magiscience.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

AndroidHub posted:

I don't recall the insubordinate soldiers luring titans to the column on the way back to the walls being in the manga, is my memory faulty or are they adding filler? Because that could mean we might get the cut to black after the wall-titan face reveal :allears:.

Everything in between them rescuing Eren and him waking up was anime original stuff, also all the dead Survey Corps family scenes apart from from the bit with Petra's dad.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nah, that guy who was totally gonna work his way up to the top of the MP and change things from the inside, whoops, no I'm just like everyone else was definitely in the manga.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They should have just gone with a proper cliffhanger, it's not like anyone would be going 'Oh, well, that's that story over then' anyway.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Simstim posted:

Still don't understand why titan village sent kids to tear down the walls.

They don't need no education. :suicide:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Man the soundtrack so so loving good, I kind of almost ignored it during the show because I was so intent on the action.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It wouldn't be the first long running series that ends with 'and everyone died', though a lot of them were written by Tomino.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The pacing ramps up a bit around then and there's a lot of good actions stuff in the rest of the series but other than that the show is what it is and if you don't like it nothings likely to change. That said you're over halfway through already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If someone really wanted to make a low effort AoT game, they'd just make a tower defence one.