Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

only the martyrs have their identities remembered. please remember me, i beg you!
Maybe actual fighting techniques work in this world. Eren has a full mount on her, and can seemingly just ground and pound her. He can maybe even pull out some BJJ, and start submitting her. Of course Titat physiology may just be a lot crazier than we expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

only the martyrs have their identities remembered. please remember me, i beg you!
other option is that they build huge rear end swords and other weapons for him to use when he turns into a giant

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

use cannons as pistols

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

i really hope Eren starts doing some wrestling and brazilian jiu-jitsu on Rayner, goes for a double leg, passes gaurd, gets a mounted triangle and once he realizes titans don't need to breathe switches to an arm bar where he rips it off

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

drat, i was right. headlock in to a trip, followed by an arm lock, and then a guillotine off ryner's double leg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

of bees posted:

See, this is always something that bugged me. If titans go inactive at night, then why didn't the scouting legion do their missions at night? And why didn't they try to retake wall Maria through series of attacks that took place at night? If titans are supposed to stop moving at night, then that seems like the best time to go out and kill them.

they actually mention that now that they have Eren, if he learns how to do the skin hardening, they can gun for Maria during the night and then seal it up. but, the original expedition to Maria was huge, it's a massive undertaking in terms of construction, and Maria is a considerable distance away.