Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Mordaedil posted:

Oh, Reiner and Bertholdt aren't dead yet, but I don't wager they have any chance on surviving considering their state. And why isn't Eren more upset that his friend just became a baked potato?

he knows there'll be time to cry after they finally execute those two dumb motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Mordaedil posted:

I expect blue balls on the murder front.

well, yeah, obviously

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Haven't read it yet but I don't give a gently caress, I moused over those spoilers and don't regret it.

it was very dumb and lame, you have saved yourself the effort. well, cheers!

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

RatHat posted:

Maybe you guys should wait until it's actually translated before saying it's poo poo.

you miss every shot you don't take, i'll have you know

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

Chapter bad

Bad chapter

it bad

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Sub Harrison posted:

Attack on Titan is good

you fascist. you irl monster. you human trash. jesus gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Conspiratiorist posted:

Isayama had a brief (pre-recorded) appearance in the âge 20th anniversary event. Talks about how Muv-Luv Alternative (which he marathoned over the course of two days) inspired him to start writing Attack on Titan.

That's badass, I hope SnK sticks the landing better because oof the last 2 hours of Alternative.