Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Why does this manga own so much? I read the first post in this thread and I was only like mildly intrigued, but then I started reading AND I CANNOT STOP HELP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I like this so far, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I was also introduced to the Parasyte manga from this and that one was good, too; the protagonist got the girl and a good screw out of it. It's satisfying not to have a manga protagonist blueballed forever by the main love interest like so many of them.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

The biggest question I have for the anime is how the hell they'll get anywhere in the story when we haven't gotten anywhere in the Manga.

Seems like it'd be easier for the author to just tell the whole story he's planned out to the storyboard artists and let the anime go farther ahead of the manga.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I've read the manga and I knew what was coming at the end of chapter 8 and I STILL felt for Mikasa. This show, man. This show.