Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...

I hope the key not fitting the door is how they end an episode. Even better if they just have no preview afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

I'm going to entertain the idea that literally everyone is connected by the paths and just got Eren's message. Probably not, though.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Eren wakes up back in chapter 1 and immediately beheads himself with a big knife in front of Mikasa and Armin. The rest of the issue is a quick highlight reel of what happens in this new timeline. After all these years, the author and audience are finally free.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

kidcoelacanth posted:

the final spread is a colossal titan with a huge fuckin boner

I appreciate what you've done, but you missed an opportunity for punnery. The final spread is colossal rear end cheeks. (Armin can marry Annie and have a ring.)