Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

my dad posted:

"To you, 2000 years from now..."

I am thinking we are looking at a matrix style event here. And instead of thinking this event happened 100 years ago, it happened much longer than than. perhaps 2000 years... My guess is ever 100 years the mind erase power is passed down through that family. Then every 100 years they erase all memory of history except the past 100 years so that nobody else passes down memories by word of mouth. So the only person that remembers anything more than 100 years ago is the current holder of the power. I am betting "to you, 2000 years from now" might be a second family line that has somehow kept record of history. Even writing it down would work. And that is whats in the basement. The history of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Didn't they do a huge checkhov's gun moment by saying that she only needs to have his spinal fluid? seems to me they put that in there so that she could somehow get that, but not kill him. He flat out says she does not really need to eat him.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Nelson Mandingo posted:

They have the serum and they have Annie in custody. Kenny straight up handed off chekov's gun to Levi.

Plus the fact that you only need the spinal fluid. They could drain Annie and not even have to kill her.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Piriwi posted:

I guess Bertold has been taking steroid injections?

Maybe time to reread some chapters though, I suppose it makes sense from the content of the chapter in any case.

That last page brought up something I have always wondered...why don't they just travel on top of the wall? Sure sometimes they out out on scouting missions past the wall...but when they are going to look to fix the wall, why are they on horse back running on the ground? Why not just use the top of the wall to travel like those two were? They had a tent setup there and everything.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

The walls (plural) are concentric circles.

It has been a while since I read the early issues. I thought the titans broke through the outcropping city(small U shaped wall attached to the main wall) then broke into the main wall. I guess I need to reread it all.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Sub Harrison posted:

If he's not dead, I hope he's only alive long enough for some last words. I'd be pissed if some bullshit titan power keeps him alive

Or he is alive long enough for someone to inject themselves with the titan serum and then eat him to regain his ability to turn human

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Baal posted:

God drat, this is pretty fuckin hopeless

I'm like genuinely curious how anyone on the Colossal Titan side is gonna handle any of this poo poo

Monkey Trouble's got Levi tho, they're p much set

They still have that unused vial of titan serum. I still think thats going to be their goto. They even have 3 titan/human hybrids to eat up where they are right now to regain human control.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Did Crunchy roll not get this issue? Still not up as far as I can see.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Daler Mehndi posted:

I see they have chapter 84, but it's Premium only. It's the second time in a row the latest chapter has been Premium only.

I thought we were on 85? They usually have the most recent free, then they move it to premium when the new one comes out. I figured they moved 84 to premium because 85 was coming out soon. Or is 84 the new one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Whats the best way to view these other than crunchy roll? They usually put up the most recent chapter for free, but have not done that for the past two.