Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...

Miffler posted:

Sadly the animated version inherently loses the scratchy, unhinged nature of the art. It's one of those weird 'flaws' that just makes the comic better and cleaning it up loses that. :smith:

On that note, I like that the characters' anatomy is looking more uniform and appropriate, but the same appears to be true of the titans and that just ain't cool. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

If anything, it will be an indirect one, like learning to not fight like an idiot.

Seriously, you don't have to throw haymakers all the time...

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

it's just that it's not helping much, is the thing.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

also jaw.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

Zenzirouj posted:

They seem really thin, brittle, and shatter easily. They're pretty much big boxcutters, down to having those hatch lines that they seem to break along.

I'm fairly sure they are made like this to ensure that the blade will snap rather than just jamming in bone, thus helping to preserve the user's momentum on a bad cut. Otherwise, they'd be left a sitting duck or without a blade at all.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

Ytlaya posted:

like grabbing the cord of one of the soldiers and killing him by spinning it really fast

I dunno, that was probably one of the kindest deaths any of the soldiers experienced. You'd black out from acceleration forces so quickly you wouldn't even feel your death.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

I don't know, she seemed pretty well established as someone that doesn't relish what she's doing, but is otherwise implacable.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

AradoBalanga posted:

Not sure why the artist added in Gaius from Fire Emblem Awakening, but...I'll let it pass.

I found the... tenuous link between Gaius and potatoes.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

oh god

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

Nah, Ultrachicken is not likely long for this world, whereas Grape Ape has been a giant question mark lingering in the background for a while, and we don't know what his actual name is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Such as this one.

that might fly if there weren't literally people who were immune to mind powers.