Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Armyman25 posted:

There isn't an irony meter big enough for Ted Nugent to be talking about family values.

Why would anyone think that?

quote:

n 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Feminism has enabled mass shootings as without it 12 year old boys would otherwise have been able to attack and subdue gunmen. :stare:

No. There is no way a real person actually said this. This is something I need to believe.

I do like how we should 'think of what Sandy Hook would have looked like' if men had stepped in to save the day, rather than offering any details. Somehow I'm thinking they would probably have been shot.

Didn't Columbine have a male teacher die and multiple male students?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

So I thought you were exaggerating a little bit, but its honestly even crazier than you made it sound.

Just pretend I bolded the whole thing, because holy poo poo. Literally advocating fascism and genocide.

Also the fact that those comments about Caesar were incorrect as gently caress. Yes Caesar was safe after returning to Rome and he did not wipe out the Gauls.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

He seems like someone who reads Scarlet Letter and think yes that is a good idea and women should be required to wear one.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Goverment hospitals are okay if they give out free AIDS medicine. In all other cases gently caress you.

• Locked thread