Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I want to circulate a petition to replace Hell's Belles with some good old-fashioned family-friendly Mayhem :black101:

If AC/DC is getting this lady riled up, extreme forms of metal would probably cause her mind to implode. Perhaps hammer smash her face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
http://nypost.com/2014/08/18/enough-sanctimony-ladies-catcalls-are-flattering/

quote:

I imagine the catcall stretches back to ancient construction times, when the Israelites were building the pyramids, with scores of single Jewish women hiking up their loincloths, hoping for a little attention.

Most of the time, we women can’t shake a hurtful insult hurled 15 years ago — but can barely recall a compliment from yesterday.

My drive-by dose of confidence is the 10-second antidote to all that negative feedback in the real world, where reverberations stick.

For me, it’s nothing short of exhilarating, yielding an unmatched level of euphoria.

• Locked thread