Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"In the beginning america was white, but liberals, hating god's creation of white people, and unable to create them selves, instead decided to corrupt and destroy. Blacks were created by liberals taking white people, but raising them without government mandated christian morals. Detroit, LA, Washington DC have all fallen to this pandemonium! If we don't institute strong imposed christian morals on the nation I predict we will all be black within 20 years."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Can someone, in a nut-shell, explain the whole acorn thing to a non-american?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So a really important and effective charity org was utterly destroyed based on rumours and outright deception and when later proven to have been undone by lies, republicans still hold it up as not only a past scandal but an ongoing evil organization continuing to do what it was proven not to have done?

What a country!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I remember when the democrats supported the working man, now they tell me I can't be racist or publicly rant against the homosexual immigrant agenda!! I was assaulted by a lesbian!! Yeah them republicans are corrupt and evil and poo poo but GAYS.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The not sure's were folks who know via extreme social stigma they aren't supposed to ever publicly declare they are against such a thing, but when they actually imagine someone in their family doing it it makes them sick. So many emotions... I'm not sure!

• Locked thread