Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Here's a brilliant theory in regards to Buffalo's porous run defense:

quote:

not trying to start anything here fans, but our run D' was the worst in the league because kyle williams is giving up too much in terms of size as a nose. yes he's good but not a NT!!! THUS, this is the reason i personally believe we need to start troup and or heard or jasper in the middle not KYLE!!! So until we do that we will not have a successful run front! your thoughts fans???
You can tell this poster is brilliant due to his unconventional disregard for such things as punctuation and capitalization. Clearly, his sage wisdom is to be heeded, as by far the best player on our entire defense and perhaps our football team who is objectively awesome is actually the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

quote:

The majority of NFL players could be replaced and most NFL fans wouldnt even notice. They would only notice a difference if the handful of star players were not on the field.

As the old sayings go... " Be happy with what ya got " and " You dont know what you got until its gone ". And the players have fallen into the scenario of " blind leading the blind ".
Yes, Buffalo Bills forum poster, I'm sure that no one will notice when Ryan Leaf Stony Case replaces Peyton Manning.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Dumb Buffalo Bills forum poster #377 posted:

incarceratedbob actually is pretty reliable. He muffed up with us, but I believe a lot of his stuff, SaviorGayness on the other hand, can't stand him.
Alright....maybe it's not horrible. More sad and/or hilarious.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Here's a gem from the Bills board. In fairness, this is far below the intellectual standard of even the countless threads blaming Steve Johnson and the handful pinning today's loss to the Jets on Ryan Fitztragic. Even the posters who uphold Mark Sanchez as an example of an effective quarterback can look down smugly upon the man who would defend Bills Defensive Coordinator George Edwards.

quote:

The D here has been lousy for years and look at what garbage he has to work with now.

Recent busts like Troup, Carrington and Batten don't have the quickness or muscle to stop the run or rush the passer. Veterans Kelsay, Dwan Edwards, Spencer Johnson, Kirk Morrison, Andra Davis, Bryan Scott and McKelvin don't have anything near starting NFL talent and again just aren't physical enough to make an impact.

You can draw up all the blitz packages you want but if the players don't have that first step our muscle to make plays it doesn't matter. This is a very, very weak group which past and present stats confirm.

Give George a break!

• Locked thread