Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

commy gun posted:

He's just an older dude from a different era, but that doesn't make him any less of an analyst/GM.

He did manage to say something that got Belichick to respond with:

Belichick posted:

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? Wherever he's been, whatever he's done, his percentage is like a meteorologist...He has no relationship with this team, I'd say less than zero. He's never here, I don't know if he's ever been to a game. He's never been to a practice...at least he put his name on it and I'll put my name on it and say, like he usually is, he's 100-percent wrong."

Which pretty much sounds like what you'd read on a message board come to think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

commy gun posted:

He got angry when Peter King questioned one of his moves too, didn't he? Seems like this Belichick fellow doesn't take criticism well.

I will always consider Charlie credible having picked Mario Williams over Bush and made that Ricky Williams trade.

It was actually about a report about Brady allegedly being more injured then he was believe it or not.

Yeah, Belichick tore into a guy for claiming his star QB was injured.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MD2020 posted:

I wonder how it works if a Caste Football poster is invited into a fantasy football league of non-Caste players.

Do they try to win by picking the best players, or do they let their beliefs take over and end up taking Riley Cooper in the third round?

I'm pretty sure Caste football posters are fine with owning black players.

Besides fantasy football is all about flashy stats, not doing what actually wins football games. :v:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I present to you the most unreadable thing: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=448360

A month long, 63 page thread that almost instantly devolves into Peyton vs Brady and stays there, forever.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BlindSite posted:

Wouldn't that be down to connotation though, like Obama's inaugural address IIRC

It's fairly outdated now, but does have a long racist history, including, such lovely ones as the Redskins original team chant:

Scalp 'em, swamp 'em
We will take 'em big score
Read 'em, weep 'em, touchdown
We want heap more

"Hail to the Redskins,"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AdamD posted:

dat dude is super pumped

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE TRAINING CAMP REPORTS?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Straight from Gendo's site.

Also everyone should click this:

http://www.ctcsports.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/romoandremus.png

Kalli fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Aug 9, 2011

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

:byodood: Preseason games! :byodood:

1. Price will be a top 10 WR in the league before we know it. As soon as the old guys ride off in Welker and Branch, and possibly Ochocinco, he's gonna be the go-to guy. Hopefully Brady is still around for atleast a year ot two before we go with Mallett/Hoyer/WhoeverisThere.

2. This defense will be in the top 5 when it comes to sacks. Their backups were getting a huge push all night, and Cunningham looks like he's progressed extremely well and looks more comfortable in the 4-3 DE spot. Anderson will be a pretty drat good situational pass rusher if he's in there on 3rd and long. Moore looked like he was also getting a pretty good push. When you couple these guys with any combination of Wilfork, Haynesworth, and Ellis your mind can get pretty drat excited.

3. Brian Hoyer will eventually start somewhere else and be a better QB than Joe Flacco. That's right, I said it. We've seen his poise, we've seen his play, and we've seen what he can do. We've seen him do it against back-ups and we've seen him do it against starters. If I'm any other team I'm doing everything short of giving up a 1st rounder to get Hoyer on my team. If it's a place that just needs that one missing piece at QB he could be the one to get them over the hump.

4. We are going to marvel at our backfield for years to come. I love Green-Ellis, but if Shane Vereen shows any potential at all, I don't see him here for long. Stevan Ridley was all over the field last night with some terrible run blocking and still managed 3 TDs (2 on the ground) for the night. I can only imagine what he'll be able to do with the starting o-line and the defense has the rest of the offense to worry about.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I kind of want to know if that guy thinks Welker, Branch and Ochocinco are top 10 wide recivers.

They're separate sentences but it certainly looks like he's saying that...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I just love the simplicity of:

houstonsportsfan713
fk ur rankings how about that

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I can't decide if I should try to talk people out of Tim Tebow here or just sit back and wait.

I think I'm going to honor my mom's hatred of the Broncos and talk him up with people for now. Fuckers got to enjoy their victories in the Elway era, let them get hyped and then crash spectacularly now

The Broncos are a game behind the Chiefs right now. They ain't doing poo poo this season regardless of the QB, so might as well let Tebow sink or swim (sink).

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

quote:

anyways ________ need to leave our white nation and go back to their own country, so i could care less.

I smell a catch phrase!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tae posted:

I mean Romo being injury prone, when people cite his dislocated shoulder and relate it to his punctured lung. Like...that's not related at all!

Maybe he was born under a bad sign and is thus cursed.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sophia posted:

Lining up my white knights already, sucker. Female subjugation cuts both ways!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This is however

quote:

The Wonderlic scores aren't supposed to be officially released to the public. Whenever they have gotten out, it's either through the player or a leak.
I'd be very wary of any score reported for Griffin. I was a wrestling fan (the silly kind) when I was growing up, and I always found it frustrating how new stars would be "created" by a fairly rapid progression of hype and scripted behavior. Whenever ratings began to sag, Vince McMahon would just take one of his long time villains and quickly reshape his image into that of a hero, and vice versa. That's obviously what the XFL was intended to be if it had succeeded.
I suspect the NFL, which, after all, exists solely to make money, has taken note of McMahon's long term stability and success and has adopted some of his practices. There was nothing in Cam Newton's previous history to suggest he would be a competent quarterback in the NFL. But, although his team wasn't all that successful, they have created a media image for him as one of the league's brightest superstars. Part of that is just endless hype, but another component is the changing rules that are making it easier for quotabacks to perform in NFL games. They're under a lot less pressure to find an open receiver quickly, since they are practically untouchable. Add in the relaxed officiating on holding calls and you have a situation where any idiot could take a snap and get a pass off without taking contact.
Unlike other members here, I believe Griffin will be very successful in the NFL. Because the league feels like they need him to be successful. A game doesn't have to be "fixed" for one player to find success. The rules and traditions of the game can be changed to fit the abilities and characteristics of specific types of players. Since Griffin is so similar to Newton, I believe he will perform at least as well in his first season. Along with that, the NFL will make sure he gets the same star treatment that made the underwhelming Newton a household name. But they likely want to take it further with Griffin. They can make him the "best of everything" by creating the appearance that he's not only the most athletically gifted quarterback to ever play the position, but he's also the smartest.
So, that's my long-winded explanation for why I would distrust any Wonderlic score released for Griffin. I fully expect his score to be reported over 40. After all, he's also a chalkboard genius, despite playing in an idiot-proof offense where the coaching box makes all the play calls before the snap.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Something new for the Bookmark file: http://qbinskirts.com/

quote:

Today football has forever been ruined by the Dictator Commissioner of the NFL and the pansy “journalists” that influence him. Suspending Pittsburgh Steelers LB James Harrison was a shameful act brought on mostly by a bunch of cowards that never played the game beyond the pee wee level. Let me start with the play in question. There is enough ambiguity with the actual rule to argue that Harrison’s hit on Cleveland Browns QB Colt McCoy was in fact legal. When a QB attempts to advance the ball as a runner he can be hit like a runner. Helmet to helmet hits on runners are within the rules. On the play in question McCoy broke out of the pocket and tucked the ball. He made no less than 4 strides with the ball tucked before he flipped it at the last second to an open receiver. Even though he was able to get rid of the ball he never established a passing posture. When James Harrison committed to making the hit on McCoy he did so under the assumption that McCoy was trying to run the ball. I don’t know how anyone could argue that McCoy was not trying to advance the ball as a runner once he tucked the ball and broke from the pocket. Had Harrison laid a lick like that on Peyton Hillis there would be no such outrage. It just isn’t cut and dry that the hit was illegal and there is no consensus that it was an illegal hit. Former NFL player Bucky Brooks who writes for NFL.com had this to say about the hit in an opinion piece on NFL.com:

There's more!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

"Almost every player in the NFL. Most of them would be in prison or dead if it wasn't for inner-city football programs."

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And from the linked article's comments:

Is it weird that I stood up and applauded my computer screen when I finished reading that?
Ok, that is both an epic rant and spot on correct.
I would love to see Bobby's response read by EVERY athlete from high school to professional level. In fact, I would happily e-mail this to all involved with my favorite pro football team (and most around GA), the Atlanta Falcons.
I hope someone here and/or at the Red and Black makes sure this article gets to our beloved UGA football team and coaches.

The athletes must know we have supported them repeatedly, but they also must realize the "black eye" they or others put upon all of us affiliated with UGA by they're unlawful actions or bad behavior.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ok...

First of all, why are meetings about child rape back in 98 being sent via email? Shouldn't that stuff be done face to face with someone transcribing the events? This isn't exactly something that is discussed via EMAIL...

Second of all - ill play the conspiracy card :p

If person 1 and person 3 are sending emails back and forth about person 2, indicating that person 2 is involved, does it make it true? I could type emails about someone all day saying I am in constant communication with them, when in fact, I have never spoken to them at all. Not having ANY reply from Joe here in written form or transcribed by a secretary of some sort, leaves this open for a lot of speculation.

Isn't it possible they saw this being a criminal investigation years down the road, so they planted the seeds of the head coach knowing to actively use him as a scapegoat years down the road? With these guys, NOTHING is impossible.

And to the people saying they had to reason to lie back then? There is never a reason to lie about child rape. If they did it in front of a jury, they sure as hell would do it back then when they had no consequences.

Do I honestly think Joe knew? Yes, I think he did. This report did not prove anything to me though. Emails can be faked, names can be added at will, etc... That doesn't mean the party involved even knew they were being sent or knew of the content.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, it's worth pointing out that the thread I pulled that from contained a majority of Penn State fans who had changed their mind and want nothing to do with Joe Pa's legacy now. But yeah, in a world where people donate money to Drew Brees, we can probably pull away from this for a bit.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm sorry to sound like a bigot, but

:allears:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Rap posted:

I don't even know how much I would pay to see one of these put 'em in dresses guys get hit just once by Julius Peppers or Patrick Willis. Brian Dawkins would serve in a punch. TJ Ward for the worst of them.

Pretty much the best part of Jackass 3 is Knoxville getting defenseless receivered by Jared Allen. Normal sized people getting hit by football players is horrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJEo09w3dw

That is to say I am all in favor of it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, and Marcus Cannon isn't getting beaten by everything aside from cancer.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Jests.
Patsies.
...Bills? Ive never heard of one for the Bills.

But goddamn do I get annoyed every time I read a 45 year old man write "Belicheat" on the internet.

Jills, because you see, that is the name of their cheerleading squad.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A glimpse into the world of whiny Patriots fans, the definition of spoiled.

This all takes place between when the Patriots were down a whole seven points going into halftime to five minutes into the third quarter when they went down two whole scores:

quote:

This team has no killer instinct, and bad play calling on key 3rd downs has cost them. They keep this crap up they'll be lucky to get to 8-8.

This is who the Patriots are. Inconsistent and underperforming offense and a defense which just isn't good enough.

That's the game. I'm ready to chalk this one up already based on the recurrent theme of not being able to get back into games/letting games slip away/ugly execution.

Nobody on offensive is getting open! Lloyd is deion branch Jr, we have no down the field threats! They keep asking us to beat them to the outside and we cant do it. No speed, no athleticism.

Oh yeah I left out the no mental toughness part. They have none of that. They look defeated out there on the benches.

They never take shots downfield. Take a chance every once in a while. You haven't won anything since 04 Bill, you're not the genius you claim to be.

The WR position continues to be neglected, there is still no speed and athleticism. Gronkowski is overrated, hes still a great player, but Hernandez is the play-maker in this offense.

What's so funny? He isn't lying. But honestly I think the problem is Brady right now, he doe not look good at all this year. He's looking more like an Alex Smith rather than the beast we're used to seeing. Also Lloyd sucks, I would much rather have Moss, dude cannot catch a lick.

Gronk needs to rededicate himself to football. Quit with all the promotional stuff. That was a good hit to knock the ball out but thats a catch he has to make.

Is it still "whining" to point out that the team's inconsistent offense and not good-enough defense are a big problem?

Well I'm done. This team has no heart and no fortitude. Screw them.

we are just not that good. and don't forget about the SB hangover too. i believe in that stuff.

Ive come to the realization we are just not a good football team. Plain and simple.

I'd say 90% of us losing is because of Gronk

Hey Tom, see what happens when you actually try to move around instead of conceeding the sack? Funny thing right? STOP BEING A SISSY

Please don't visit Patriots boards or post like this, ever.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

The one saying "You haven't won anything since 04 Bill, you aren't the genius everyone claims you to be" is my favorite. Apparently only superbowls count as "winning"

I'm afraid to go into Giants boards.

I mean, our Pats posters got pretty fiesty at the time, so I knew it would be bad, and just had to take a look to angry up the blood.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

haljordan posted:

So what was the reaction when the Pats put 45 on the Bills in the second half?

I haven't read it, but 'collective amnesia' would be the proper term I believe.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And now the Patriots have tied it up after two quick scoring drives:

quote:

Pats feeling energized by the Holmes injury?

And that touchdown is a perfect example of what I was just saying. You don't think that the running game had anything to do with the secondary blowing that coverage on Gronk? The safety doesn't hesitate in that situation if they aren't getting gashed up front.

I was never all that worried about the Pats OL. Just don't understand how inconsistent it can be.

Where's everyone saying we have no "killer instinct" when we were down 21-7 and now up 35-21?
Hello???
Shut up. It's all about execution and limitation of mistakes. As long as the Patriots do both of those - we have a great shot at winning. It's not just on McDaniels or the coaching staff - it's execution.

The Bills have been emasculated. Brandon Bolden + Stephen Ridley = best running tandem in the NFL. Book it.

It's kinda scary how close the Pats were to dropping 70 on the Bills today.

If those early drives off turnovers hadn't stalled, they would have put up at least 70. Just have to keep reminding myself that this is a very young team in a lot of regards, with a lot of moving parts on offense due to injury, and that they have time to bring it together and deliver more consistently.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

He's like a 10 year old lying and having no concept of how to extract himself from it once he realizes how loving stupid what he's saying is.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm too surly today to go to Patsfans, but pretend I did and posted everything from threads titled things like: This team is officially depressing

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

What the hell is with his sig?

code:
Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints
TULIP? That's Kyoon-esqe

Also, that guy is like rushtalkingpoint.txt, I'm almost glad I can't see pictures because I have less than 10 posts.

He wasn't an idiot who was justly called out at the time! He was just using data from past elections where Romney won!

Those are the five points of Calvinism, the doctrines of grace.

Total Depravity: Sin has affected all parts of man.
Unconditional Election: God does not base his salvation on anything He sees in the individual.
Limited Atonement: Jesus died only for the saved and bears only their sins.
Irresistible Grace: God calls his saved and it cannot be denied. God delivers the gospel to all, the eternal call. But to the saved, there is a second internal call that cannot be resisted.
Perseverance of the Saints: The saved cannot lose this status and are eternally secure in Christ.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Nov 30, 2012

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So I read the first line and I'm starting to nod my head going, okay we're gonna get the FO games startd / completion percentage argument about a college player.

Instead, holy poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey, we're all pretty reasonable people, here's some not:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510575&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Do you guys really think Peyton is a choke artist or is it just his team?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tae posted:

Would the tiredness be attributed to running so much no-huddle? The Patriots look weary after a tight game against the 49ers when they put up so-so numbers against the Dolphins and Jaguars.

They were fine last week against the Texans and I think they were fine against the Dolphins as well, Jaguars though no doubt the team was definitely not up for that game though.

Honestly, they just had a ton of errors kill drives in the second half, which combined with the Ravens offense being very efficient, and their run D limiting the Patriots enough won them the game. Welker drops an open easy pass on 3rd down, leading to a punt when a catch most likely leads to at least a field goal attempt. Next drive Ridley gets knocked the gently caress out on a fluky hit. Next drive Brady throws a gorgeous pass to Welker for 40 yards then next play a tipped pass rockets straight up in the air for an int and the game's over. Hell, if Talib doesn't go out injured, the narrative is probably about how bad of a game Flacco had, up until the Welker drop, he was rocking something like an 8 of 19 performance.

Also pretend I just posted links to any patriots forum, because jesus

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yup the league fixed games specifically to avoid Brady vs Peyton in the AFCC this year.

Yep, uh huh.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

This was why Pros vs. Joes in its first season was a beautiful celebration of Schadenfreude.

Also why I love posting this as an example of what happens when NFL players hit normal people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Hnbb5NyTU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm checking down to a news article comments here guys:

So someone writes a short article talking about just how lovely the penn state truthers have been to Sara Ganim, and like flies to poo poo, they have come:

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2013/02/19/ugly-harassment-sara-ganim/

quote:

Aileen, Penn State already looks bad. Joe Paterno was railroaded by an out of control rush to injustice mainstream media. Sara Ganim started it all.

Any way you slice it, Sara Ganim put this out there without thinking of the ramifications. once the scandal got going, she got hired by CNN. she literally used pedophilia to propel her career and her "journalism" have negatively impacted hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. it's disgusting, and she's no hero.

then as if that wasn't enough, she puts out a tweet the other day about how she "doesn't understand why PSU doesn't open their books like other charities". Um Sara dear, PSU isn't a charity! it's a university. and ever since her scandal, the new PSU have opened their books more then ever, and by doing that they let the NCAA sanction them without any due process.

we still haven't even had the trial of the PSU admins that supposedly conspired to cover up something, when in reality they were just following the law.

Ms. Ganim put herself out there, and continues to act like everything that happened is perfectly normal. she created this madness so she shouldn't complain when people speak their mind.

she goes around acting like she's this big hero and she's not. alieen, would Joe Paterno be proud of me for my comment? that's not for me to say, PSU isn't my university. I'm not representing PSU. Joe Paterno would be very troubled obviously by what has happened to PSU. he worked his whole life to do good and put PSU in the best position he could for the future. and PSU was doing great, but then Sara Ganim and the rest of the mainstream media clowns made this sandusky scandal all about PSU and it won't ever be the same again.

Joe Paterno would still be alive today if it wasn't for people like Sara Ganim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The main thread reminded me of Caste Football, and oh what is this? An 11 page thread titled "Riley Cooper"?

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/11429-Riley-Cooper/

I feel like a starving man entering a golden corral.

quote:

But, blacks are more "forgiving" than whites on this issue, because frankly, a good deal of them believe deep down that all whites go around using it behind closed doors and that they are all racist, and where I am from, we do say it quite a bit, although its not thrown around all the time. Probably the same in Florida where Riley is from, or any area where Whites live amongst a bunch of blacks. I remember going to Oregon and saying it and people acted like it was illegal to say and I remember being shocked.

Boy, the NFL just does not want to go over its ridiculously low quota of starting white WRS, does it? First, the Ryan Swope "concussion" during non-contact drills (although he only had a chance to be the 3rd WR), then the mysterious refusal of any team to sign the most talented WR on the market- Austin Collie.

Perhaps Cooper should come out and say his " outburst" was a result of constant racial abuse he has faced from all the African Americans he has played with throughout his career and that all this abuse has broken him down and affected his personal life. Then he could go on to say he has had many hours of counseling due to being constantly made to feel like he is a second class citizen by all these African Americans in the NFL. He could write a book about all the racism against him...I could go on but you get the idea. Play the "poor me" card. It's the only angle he has in my opinion. Screw the NFL and screw a career in the NFL. He would never be treated fairly anyways! Dont count on me to tune into any games this year...I live near Seattle so it wouldn't matter much anyways....lol

I recall a Black lineman admitting on ESPN that he let an "arrogant" White qb get creamed on a passing play because he wanted the other qb to play. I wouldn't be shocked to see a Cheestake teammate not lay a block on a defender on a end a round so that Cooper gets clobbered. Ps this is the funniest controversy about a White using the N word it almost seems scripted

Turns out his anger was directed at a black security guard. Actually, as I noted earlier, the only blacks at a Kenny Chesney concert would likely be paid stadium staff. That could complicate things for him, as the media can really hammer him good -- now he's admitted his "slur" was targeted towards a black man.

Well I just bought a Riley Cooper Jersey. I will look good next to my new Danny Woodhead and Wes Welker jeresy.

Since entering the NFL, Cooper has always been overly-feisty towards Negroes. Remember when he engaged in a “fist fight” with a black defender (Ellis Hobbs, I believe) during a training camp practice session back in 2010? I call certainly recall him viciously “scrapping” with black DB’s during games on several occasions. You know, when he was actually allowed to play under Porky Pig Andy.

If you watch the “damning” video, which was no doubt filmed and cunningly retained (for nearly two months) by some anti-white wretch and intentionally released only hours subsequent to Maclin’s injury…Cooper didn’t use the “Luciferian” verbiage like gangster rappers or in the manner in which Negroes casually address one another. No, if you listen to his pronunciation, he most certainly ended “The Most Hateful Word in Human History” (sic) with an “R” instead of an “A.” The term wasn’t delivered in a playful manner whatsoever, as he was obviously quite angry and wanted to pulverize a group of blacks (supposedly security guards, who were probably annoying him) positioned behind some off-camera fence. That’s why he yelled that he’d be willing to fight “any n-gger here.”

This is the perfect illustration of how nuts this country is. I can't stand it nor wrap my mind around it. No one sees the double standard in this society. When black people say the word its a positive thing - give me a break. NO ONE seemed to care when "creepy rear end cracker" was uttered by Trayvon Martin and his fat friend. It's not racist yet somehow this is.

Its bizarre how this one word has somehow become so taboo. Cultural marxism at its finest.

The NFL claiming to be "diverse and inclusive" ranks as one of the most hypocritical statements of all time, even for our ultra-hypocritical age. The NFL is built and maintained, on the field and off the field (management, ownership and broadcasting) pretty much for two groups only -- jewish males and black males. White men are deliberately kept a minority on and off the field. For example, just about every studio combination I saw on ESPN and the NFL Network yesterday reporting and commenting on Cooper's slur consisted of blacks and Jews with the occasional solemn goy like Matt Millen thrown in for good measure. And the owner and the general manager of Cooper's team just happen to be Jewish. What a coincidence!

As Don mentioned, the term "diversity" has become a joke, a password for the elite. It's used to denote a diametrically opposite reality that only exists in their Hollywood products. The idea that the NFL or NBA is "diverse" or "inclusive" should make every American who has ever watched one of their games laugh hysterically. "Diversity" means, in our Orwellian world, more blacks. Or perhaps in a more obvious sense, less whites.

The sports world now reflects our crumbling society at large. Total systemic corruption. Jews in charge everywhere, but no one is supposed to notice. Blacks continually not meeting the minimal standards of acceptable conduct, but without ever being held accountable. While the monstrous health care industry may be the first facet of our police state to fall, professional sports won't be far behind.

Despite it all, I still fantasize that one day, one of these whites will respond rationally, and go off script. That one of them will simply state clearly what cannot be refuted, no matter how much power and control they have. It's just one more disappointment that Riley Cooper wasn't that player.

I remember reading SI back in the 1990's and Ricky Proehl was basically begging the NFL to the stop the racial abuse/taunting he was getting from black linebackers and DB's. I believe Ed McCaffery also admitted to being constantly racially harassed and wanted the league to step in and stop it....I think in recent years, Peyton Hillis has even openly talked about being racially taunted.

It's an absolute miracle that a group of ex-white players hasn't sued the NFL for allowing such a "hostile working environment".

Feels like I just dunked my whole head into the chocolate wonderfall.

• Locked thread