Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Half of their losses were within the average margin of loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
My point was that barring a major outlier it is expected that about half of the losses were by less than the average margin of loss.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

HeroOfTheRevolution posted:

Boston College and Purdue produce the best pro quarterbacks. Where my Purdue buddies at :smug:

Yeah Peyton went to those places.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Dirty Birds

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Chichevache posted:

That's not how evolution works you fool! Rare candies raise your level. However they do not turn your charmander into a charizard. No, if Sanchez ever wants to reach the level of white he must practice and gain experience to evolve. There are no short cuts for racial advancement.

It will turn your charmander into a charmeleon if used at or after level 15 though.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
That is not even how it works. Don't make MV probate me for Pokémon chat.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
There's a reason that Double Team pisses people off. With a little Foresight, he could be more accurate.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

MourningView posted:

They are actually always relevant.

It's like Hitler - you need them around as a measuring stick for other awful franchises.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I watch a lot of football and a normal amount of ESPN etc during the season and I have never heard it.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Where is this coming from? All these people sound like idiots.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
No Texas is

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
that was a private post

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I wish I were bigoted enough to need to shorten "not that there's anything wrong with that" because I say it so often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Ole Miss was a founding SEC member and Southern Miss has never been in the SEC

• Locked thread