Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«15 »
Kazanir
Apr 28, 2010

Oracle posted:

Over a decade by about three months. I think the last time we did a word count in 2013 or thereabouts it was two War and Peaces. And I have reread the drat thing at least three times taking notes and finding new poo poo every drat time that I missed before. Foreshadowing is Gaist's middle name.

Ambivalent posted:

Happy Decade, Blackbird Dreamers. I love you all~

I can't say the end is in sight, but I can at least conceive of an end.

Idly browsing and clicking to the end of this thread led me to this game a couple weeks ago and now I'm on page 240. I can only assume that since it is mid-2009 in real time that the posting frequently must slow down a lot relatively soon, since I still have 9 years but only ~300 pages left to cover? It's all amazing so far, probably the most enjoyable new stuff I have read all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Disappointed that the Scum and Villany game didn't get off the ground. Will have to see what else I can suggest that people want o play.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.

College Slice

That is a shame. I didnít see that there was an FFG Star Wars recruiting, otherwise I would have jumped at the chance. I really want to try out the system.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

is anyone planning on doing a pathfinder/starfinder/13th age/ dnd game any time soon? ive got a hankerin for some role playin

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has seen my browser history.

juggalo baby coffin posted:

is anyone planning on doing a pathfinder/starfinder/13th age/ dnd game any time soon? ive got a hankerin for some role playin

you and me both

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

juggalo baby coffin posted:

Starfinder's pretty maligned around here but I'm not going to lie, I'd love some D&D but in space. (gently caress WotC for not releasing a modern Spelljammer adaptation)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

super sweet best pal posted:

Starfinder's pretty maligned around here but I'm not going to lie, I'd love some D&D but in space. (gently caress WotC for not releasing a modern Spelljammer adaptation)

i had no idea it was bad, i just thought it looked cool

«15 »