Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Sion posted:

Oh my god Metroid

Who was it that got bought a phazon Samus avatar with 'I want to lick her boobs' or something on it. I distinctly remember that being a thing that happened.

Well it at least metroid didn't have any dolphins in it. Although I do distinctly remember a player being introduced and then his character killed on the same scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Winson_Paine posted:

Metroid did have the retconned prison bathroom incident tho

Hell my own Paragons had a hastily edited out sequence from two of my players that was at least tasteful, unlike a few other events from before the 'hey guys don't be a creep' mandate. (Thanks for that rule by the way, you're the best mod Winson)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

yes, by a long shot

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

TheNabster posted:

So I picked up Tabletop Simulator for a lark, because I had money and I thought why not, and found that it has loads of games that I really wanted to play, but couldn't, because they weren't available on Vassal or similar programs.

Would Pick-Up games be appropriate for this? Because I really want to get the urge to play board-games out of me.

I don't see why not, it would be no different than requiring players to have their own game books for online play, and usually cheaper too, since Steam frequently discounts it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

SirPhoebos posted:

One thing I would do is do a find-and-replace to switch any mention of "lolita" to "scrunt"

Gothic Scrunt, Cool Scrunt, Heroine Scrunt, Scrunt Scrunt?