Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Yeah that turkey log crit would have taken out pretty much anyone. Smithsonian at full would have survived but few others would, let alone after we had started to take a beating.

Is there any saving Junior? Does he make death saves or is he completely atomized?
Now that I think about it it is kind of surprising that it took this long for someone to die, it seemed like Gamma World was kind of lethal yet we managed to survive, with a few close calls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I did not realize it wasn't 3.5. Where is the conversion document? I'm not sure how necessary it is, but it could be a good idea to have it just in case.