Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

SleazyBakeOven posted:

not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Public Opinion's Salvage Squad Pbp is a thing of bizarre, wonderful beauty. Also, If anyone was interested in running a Vampire the Requiem/Changeling the Lost game I would join in a heart beat/be eternally grateful.

I'm so jealous of his drawing skill :( My own DMing attempts are sad, sad notions in the face of Salvage Squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

SleazyBakeOven posted:

in your defense, your posts in that thread are often quite hilarious

D'awww, you're too kind :3:

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

If anyone cares (and I know you don't!), I've opened the recruiting threads for Hired Irons and Gods and Kings to peanut gallery commentary! I'm happy to answer any questions as well, anything about the setting or characters or clarifying the plot or whatever. Well, for Hired Irons at least. Gods and Kings hasn't technically, y'know, started yet.

You're all also welcome, of course, to come join us in #Circadia on Synirc, where we've long forgotten who the Operator is and I am unable to switch topics or do anything.

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 17, 2012