Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Twobirds posted:

Maybe I've missed them, but it seemed like there were a lot of [play by post] recruitments there for a while, but no games have survived. Why is that? They seem like really cool setups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Pretty much! I did not mean to be adversarial, I just think that's the probable answer rather than anything implicit about the Dresden Files.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

LongDarkNight posted:

Way of the Wicked is hardcore. Been biting my nails all day, good job guys.

We've been flipping out in our IRC channel. This was intense. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Sion posted:

*blows up a camper van*
*causes a total party kill*

"Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you."

Was I in that game? I think I was in that game. Was that Winson's Hunter: the Vigil game? I think it was. Wait, maybe there were two games that ended with a TPK caused by camper van explosion...

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Sion posted:

Yaeh it was a Hunter game.

It was a Hunter game in which I played a thinly veiled Yvette Fielding pastiche called Yvonne Carling and it was a delight. No-one else would get that but you, sion. No-one else. . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Blackbird Dreaming may actually be the longest continuous work of fiction in human history. I'm not sure, but, amazingly enough, it definitely is in the running.