Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Have the PCs loot the corpses of the previous groups.

That'll learn 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Gonna need some elaboration on these.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

By the way, this isn't exactly a new rule or anything, but in case anyone misses the sticky:

Ettin posted:

So a lot of Game Room games have dice rolling, usually through a web client like Orokos or Invisible Castle. If you're in a game that uses these, don't just reroll until you get a result you like! Not only is that a lovely thing to do, but we can see your roll history.

If you're in a game and someone is doing this, please let your GM and I know so we can make fun of them deal with it. If you're using another system (like IRC dice bots rolled with witnesses) it's your responsibility to make sure it's legit.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

If SA taught me anything it's that blaming some kind of radium is a safe bet.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

I should probably post in it since it's literally one post away from being complete and has been for months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

Is asking "I have a cool idea for a Pbp, would goons here be interested?" okay, or is that get a ban like the LP sandcastle thread?

I don't think this thread moves fast enough to care, but if enough folks are interested I could make an interest check thread.