Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Well yes, but you have to pay for those. I assume he wants them for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I'm waiting with baited breath for the next Slam Sector update, because it's gun be gud

For those not in the know:

1) The scrunts have discovered a gigantic nuke hidden in a truck.

2) A lovecraftian corpse all hosed up with chaos magic and warp poo poo was discovered, transported, and is now on the same farm as the nuke.

3) This just happened:

Shadeoses posted:

Murdelia Skurvy
Fecking with forces beyond comprehension

Murdelia ignores the sound of gunshots and clicking radiation detectors, shrugs, and goes elbow-deep on the thing.

Exploratory Chaos Autopsy: 1d100 100

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

They're using a warhammer system, which is a roll-under d100.

If you roll higher than your skill in something, you fail.
If you roll a 00, then you critical fail
If you critical fail when dealing with chaos magics and warp-twisted poo poo, nine times out of ten bad poo poo happens

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I don't remember the thread, but years ago someone had a story about their psyker casting a normal spell, rolling three critical failures on it, and turning into a gigantic hulking demon that ate the rest of the party effortlessly.

In the thread, however, I don't think anything bad happened. I'm pretty sure the GM just treated it as a normal flubbed roll and moved right along.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i was kinda hoping that those playing along at home would notice that the messed-up corpse is not that of a Nurgle guy, via the expedient of me having the party psyker discovering and stating "this doesn't smell of Nurgle", but w/e

I thought there were other terrible warp and chaos things that could cause Bad Stuff beyond just Nurgle...