Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's really awesome that Zero Suit Ridley's L5R game(s) are growing into a full alternative universe, with games by him and Mors Rattus. Just a matter of time until the Trout Clan is a reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Arivia posted:

tip 1: do not adopt aboriginal words and concepts like manitou for anime spirits

Camera cuts to a small wooden shack in a First Nations reserve in the land of Canada. An elderly native man is watching the Stanley Cup, cheering for his beloved Maple Leafs when he suddenly drops his remote, wracked by visions of the spirit world. A swirling void of colors and animals flashes before his eyes, showing hellscapes of the afterlife, past, present and future, all together as life becomes transcendent and one, the sheer oneness of all breaking all boundaries of reality while drool starts to dribble from his mouth. As his children try to help him up and ask what happened, he only manages to murmur a "The loving japanese... No, wait... The loving white devils... They took our word." before his heart finishes beating.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sion posted:

I remember a few years ago someone basically totted up the word count and it was somewherei n the region of like... 2.3 war and peace's.

Yikes the Exalted game I'm in is at 0.86 only

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

/tg/ made better 40k memes than loving scrunts.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

zachol posted:

Orokos is an amazing troll.

I'll slaughter the guy who made it for the fact I rolled thrice the number of natty ones than twenties on the 4e games I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Belated, but I'd like to play a Strike! game set in Ivalice rather than GMing for once.