Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
My D&D game with Kaynorr is my first goon game and it is lovely. I recommend him for other's fun times.
I, on the other hand, am a complete rear end in a top hat about things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I am currently interested in playing/reading a super hero type game or a game in the savage World system.

Also Robodog what system did you use for Ms. Frost?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Robodog posted:

Ms. Frosts was run using Mutants and Masterminds!! ( https://mutantsandmasterminds.com ) The core of the system is a very modular, pick and mix and match powers system which was great for easily slapping on drat near any power you could think of. On the whole a bit more crunchy mechanics wise to it than the current vogue of superhero systems like Masks and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying.

thank you so much. which edition did you use?