Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Asterios posted:

I'm having a great time reading the heavily modded Battlestar Galactica 2.0: I wouldn't trust me, either. They changed Chief's OPG to this:

Scrap Project -- Action: Once per game, destroy any number of Raptors and/or damaged Vipers to draw twice that many Skill Cards. These may come from outside your Skill Set.

I really hope Chief turns out to be a cylon, and scraps every single raptor in the fleet for fun.

That thread

is the best thread.

Seriously, the most recent few turns from Rosalin are absolutely amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I think I missed something in the most recent exchange. Tyrol's brig attempt came up 5, and then someone was allowed to roll up a LEA-3 card? Could someone point out what rules were used here?