Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012

Fallen Rib

As someone involved in another "high school with powers game" (not here, on a different forum) I just want to say that I'm really digging the hell out of the Ms. Frost's School for Wayward Girls game. It's still early in the story yet, but I'm hoping this one lasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012

Fallen Rib

Children Overboard's other game, Red Sprawl, seems to be doing pretty well for itself too. The group's recently been hired to kill a corporate executive that (as far as they've been told) is responsible for instigating a wave of hate crimes against metahumans in order to drive up sales of metahuman-tailored personal defense items (armor, guns, etc).

They snuck onto the VP floor of the tower this guy's putting in some late-night time in, hacking drones and dancing through laser tripwires, being all stealthy...now they've just carved through the guy's door with a chainsaw and hucked a grenade inside

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012

Fallen Rib

At least I can safely say that it wasn't me, the psyker, who did it this time.

(Though this is giving me some great ideas. Step one, strap the Chaos-tainted corpsebeast to the nuke, step two)

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012

Fallen Rib

Scribbleykins posted:

Scrunt Forbidden Lore: Paying Attention.

Sorry, don't have it.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012

Fallen Rib

I too just had a terrible spate of virtual dice luck in a 4E PbP thanks to Orokos where out of six successive attack rolls, only one rolled higher than a 3.

I'm always quietly surprised that Invisible Castle is still around. I used it for years but it also hasn't been updated in years and it seems like it's down just about every other week. I think the number of times Orokos has gone down for me I can count on one hand. Plus if you want to play things like FFG's Star Wars it's pretty much the only game in town.