Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Jesus, no one is going to report you if you post a MapTools recruitment thread in here. If you're that worried about it just PM or email Zorak for clarification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

DocBubonic posted:

Nice to see games able to make it over a year. Its also interesting to hear that there was a big change in the character line up. Blackbird Dreaming started in 2007 and has replaced the entire original group of players.

It's possible to do. While not as old as Revin, Blackbird Dreaming, or September Procession, my X-Com game has been rolling for 18 months or so and has seen quite a bit of character turnover. Though, it might be a little different because I advertised it as a high mortality game.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

thepopstalinist posted:

Super rad!

I'm contemplating starting up my Fallout: Van Buren (that is, the original Black Isle FO3) PbP here, but looks like somebody's starting a GURPS Game soon and I wouldn't want to butt in. Plus the rules I use are sort of amalgam-y and homebrewed... sort of a bastardization of Ropekid's Fallout: New Vegas system. I've got it planned pretty far in advance! But maybe in a bit, if folks are interested.

I wouldn't worry about butting in man. Generally there are more players then open games, so more games is always better.