Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I want someone to run a game of Strike because I've run it but still never played it and that probably makes me a garbage GM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I'd recommend whimsical fantasy or star wars. You're gonna want the flexibility to make up silly monsters.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

if they had any sense at all they'd coincide the release of 5e spelljammer with a weatherlight throwback magic set and make a billion nerd dollars

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I was one of two people who participated in Scruntgame from start to finish, and I must say it was a pretty entertaining read